Tiniyo Private Ltd.
Unless contrary intention appears in the Terms of Service and any other Service Agreement, the Information collected/received by Tiniyo from you shall be used and protected in accordance with the terms set out hereunder.
- Unless otherwise stated in any other Service Agreement, the personal information collected during the process of registration or while filling up forms, if any, shall constitute personal information of the User which category shall include information such as your email id, first name, last name/ company name, zip, country, date of birth, gender, contact number, contact address, etc. (Personal Information)
- Your Personal Information shall not be shared with any third party without your permission, provided that in the following cases your Personal Information may be shared without obtaining your prior consent:
- when required by applicable law or any order of a relevant authority or if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
- You accept that, from time to time, we may utilise your Personal Information for advertising and marketing purposes and we shall have the right to share such information with any of our affiliates or group entities (Group) for similar purposes. You shall have the option to unsubscribe from receipt of such emails or messages by giving notice to us of the same.
- We may collect information about your use of the Site, the Products and Services, including, but not limited to, information on the types of Services used, the type of internet browser or computer operating system you are using and the IP address of your computer.
- We may also collect certain information about your computer when you use the Site or any Services in order to facilitate, evaluate and verify your use of the Site and the Services.
- While you are allowing us to use your Information, you will always own all of your Information. You agree that we reserve the right to add such Information to our personal database for use as we may in our sole discretion deem fit.
- You acknowledge that besides your information, you may add certain additional information on the Site for the purpose of availing the Services (Additional Information). We may use Information and / Additional Information provided by you in connection with Services availed by you or any analysis in respect of Services to provide, you and to other users of the Site or persons with whom we are associated, Services and for us to use the same to improve the offering of our services. We may also use your Information for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing and service improvement.
- If we, at any point, sell or transfer our assets or business (or the assets or business of a division or subsidiary) to another person or entity, or (or a division or subsidiary) is acquired by or merged with another entity, you agree that we may provide to such entity all Information that is related to that part of our assets or business that was sold to or merged with the other entity without obtaining your further consent.
- We take protecting your privacy very seriously. To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate these guidelines to our employees and strictly enforce privacy.
- You acknowledge and agree that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information sent or provided to Tiniyo may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted and that Tiniyo shall have no liability whatsoever in the event of any such interception by or disclosure of such information to a third party.
- You agree and acknowledge that Information (including Personal Information) received from you may be transferred, even temporarily across national boundaries to different countries around the world within Tiniyo group for analysis.